Women Vendors Exhibition and Forum (WVEF), organized by The International Trade Centre (ITC) and the Women Entrepreneurs Association of Turkey (KAGIDER), is the premier global event for women entrepreneurs to learn, to do business and to create lifetime opportunities to grow and internationalise their businesses.
At previous events held in Brazil, Rwanda, Mexico and China, ITC facilitated thousands of B2B meetings, catalysed more than USD 50 million worth of commercial transaction agreements and mobilised partners to establish women’s economic empowerment initiatives across the world in support of the SheTrades initiative to connect one million women to market by 2020.
In addition to the capacity building and B2B meetings that women entrepreneurs have traditionally benefited from through WVEF, this year’s event will include a focus on investment and innovation.
• Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Business Services
• Textiles and Garments
Conditions of participation:
• Applying companies must be women owned
• Company must be formally registered and incorporated
• Company must operate in one or several of the WVEF sectors (ICT and Business Services; Textiles and Garments; Tourism)
• Company must be domiciled in an economy in transition or developing country (see list)
New applications will be accepted until 12 December 2016. Apply now to maximise your chances of being selected by completing the Women Vendor Application Form.