CII AGRO TECH
Venue: Parade Ground, Sector 17, Chandigarh | Time:
The Confederation of Indian Industry is organizing CII Agro Tech from 19 to 22 November 2016 at Parade Ground, Sector 17, Chandigarh. Since its inception in 1994 CII Agro Tech has been CII’s flagship agri event. Under eminent leadership, each edition of this show has grown exponentially.
Agro Tech works as an ideal interaction platform between the Farm Producers and the Agro Industry. By creating linkages for value creation and value addition, the exhibition offers varied business opportunities to the technology holders as well as practical learning to the technology users.
Some salient features of Agro Tech:
- Occupies over 16000 sqm gross area at the Parade Ground, Chandigarh
- Over 200 satisfied exhibitors in every edition
- Good international participation
- Is umbrella brand for several focused concurrent shows that have evolved with changing situations; the main being agri inputs, farm machinery, food processing & management, livestock, farmer services etc
- CII Agro Tech is supported by the Ministries of Agriculture & Food Processing Industries, Government of India International
- Conferences are held as a successful concurrent event International farmers delegations from Australia, United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Sri Lanka, Argentina
- Visited by over 75,000 people including 35,000 farmers from all over India
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the official website at following address: http://www.agrotech-india.com/