Food East Africa, 23-25 January 2018, Nairobi, Kenya
Venue: Kenyatta International Conference Centre (KICC) in Nairobi, Kenya | Time:
Food East Africa is the largest platform for both international and regional food and beverage companies to meet, network and establish business ties in Africa's fastest growing region – East Africa.
The exhibition will host more than 120 international companies across 2,000sqm of exhibition space within the Kenyatta International Conference Centre (KICC) in Nairobi, Kenya.
Food East Africa is your opportunity for valuable networking and knowledge sharing. As a visitor of the exhibition, you will:
- Meet with major suppliers and exhibitors from all over the world
- Connect with potential investors and trading partners
- Establish contact with manufacturers who may be looking for local representatives
- Learn about new product launches and latest technologies in the food industry
- Compare thousands of products and services under one roof
- Network with your existing suppliers and agents in an ideal B2B environment
- Position ahead of your competitor's activities
- See first-hand live product demonstrations
- Enjoy free access to the entire exhibition
For more information on registration, please click here.