INDIA MOBILE CONGRESS 2017, 27 - 29 September 2017
Venue: New Delhi, India | Time:
The mobile industry in India is characterized by growth and opportunity, and as the industry changes, opportunities have increased manifold. India Mobile Congress 2017, which will be held on 27-29 September 2017 in New Delhi, India, will bring together all global stakeholders at one place in India on mobility and technology. The conference programme will provide an in-depth coverage of the current and future mobile industry, highlighting specific areas of growth as well as the latest technological developments, next generation services and growth strategies.
- First ever and single largest India Event comprising of knowledge sharing, exhibition, awards and skill harmonization.
- A common platform consisting of Government, Industry, Associations, Academia, Start-ups, Entrepreneurs, Application Developers, Skill Promoters and other important stakeholders such as International Government, Global Industry etc. under one roof.
- Create a unique and distinct platform for the private sector to engage with the government and key policy decision makers by providing direct input through recommendations and policy position papers.
- Build relationships with new suppliers and reinforce ties with business partners to enhance your business
- To promote new technologies, IPRs, Entrepreneurship & Innovation through recognition and Awards
For more information and registration, please visit the official website here.