Intra-African Trade Fair, 11-17 December 2018, Cairo
Venue: Cairo | Time:
Intra-African Trade Fair is the first of its kind in Africa, consisting of a 7-day trade fair that provides a platform for sharing trade, investment and market information and enabling buyers and sellers, investors and countries to meet, discuss and conclude business deals.
IATF provides a platform for entry into a single market of over one billion people joined together under the African Continental Free Trade Area.
- Primary Objectives of the Intra-African Trade Fair
- To bring together continental and global players to showcase and exhibit their goods and services, and to explore business and investment opportunities in Africa
- To serve as a marketplace where buyers and sellers of goods and services meet and explore business opportunities
- To share trade, investment and market information with stakeholders including investors, SMEs, the informal sector, Africans in Diaspora, and to identify solutions to address the challenges affecting intra-African trade
- For Afreximbank and other financial institutions, to share information about their trade finance and trade facilitation interventions that will support intra-African trade
- To deploy multi-country and multi-company pavilions that will serve as one-stop shop for intra-African trade and investment opportunities in Africa
For more information on the fair, please visit the official website here