MCCI 166th Annual General Meeting
Venue: Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel, Caudan, Port-Louis | Time: 09:30
166th Annual General Meeting of the MCCI will be held on Thursday 26 March 2015 at 09.30 hours at the Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel, Caudan, Port-Louis.
Prior to the meeting, the programme will be as follows:
- Presentation of the state of the economy by Mr. Sébastien Mamet, President of the MCCI.
- Addresses by Ministers in charge of Industry, Business and International Trade.
The Annual General Meeting will follow with the agenda hereunder:
- Approve the Minutes of the 165th Annual General Meeting held on 27 March 2014;
- Receive the Chairman’s Report for 2014;
- Elect eight Members to fill the vacant seats on the Council;
- Adopt the Audited Accounts for 2014;
- Approve the Budget for 2015;
- Appoint an Auditor for 2015 and fix his remuneration;
- Elect Members of the Appeal Board;
- Any Other Business.