PAN AFRICAN TRADE AND INVESTMENT EXPO
Venue: | Time:
- With the (AfCFTA) African Continental Free Trade Agreement, 55 countries merge into a single market of 1.2 billion people. The agreement introduces new market opportunities in Africa for goods and services.
- Pan African Trade and Investment Expo aims to support “A Borderless Africa” and the partnership of the most developed and the least developed countries. The exhibition also supports green manufacturing and green energy.
- - To make new business connections, share information, and establish business deals.
- - To interact with manufacturers, providers, potential clients, distributors and agents.
- - To meet other industry professionals in B2B meetings.
- - To discover new market trends and technologies.
- - To meet with Government bodies, federations, chambers of commerce.
For more information, please visit the official website here.